I’m finding Derrida de-structured
And Levinas‘ face makes me smile
Who would have conjectured
That one day I’d lecture
On thoughfullness and all its trials?
Who sometimes makes me feel queer.
Who would have expected
That words would be texted
As men smoked cigarettes and drank beer?
Some people like reading Jane Austen
While others juggle with Wittgensein.
Who would have discarded
The notes in the margins?
How sweetly these words recombine
Munch liked to paint people screaming,
his premonitions were strong
Who else would have expected
The human destruction
Europe brought to the world before long?
- Levinas’ Ethics (complexnumberblog.wordpress.com)
- A review of a book about ‘s philosophy (complexnumberblog.wordpress.com)
- “God and the Other” Symposium: Part 1 (churchandpomo.typepad.com)
- The Art of Connecting to the Other (huffingtonpost.com)
- A long review of Conversations with Emmanuel Levinas (complexnumberblog.wordpress.com)
- Wittgenstein’s Architecture (deandettloff.wordpress.com)
- A Wittgenstein Paradox (maverickphilosopher.typepad.com)
- Wittgenstein’s Private Language Argument (kierkeguardians.wordpress.com)
- Wittgenstein and Kierkegaard Against Hegel (deandettloff.wordpress.com)
- Interview of Niklas Luhmann (syntheticzero.net)