It seemed a good idea at the time.But the timing was wrong.Shakespeare was my boyfriend’s friend.To be honest he was a cat.So to preserve my modesty I slept with the cat and not the boyfriend.Just another natural disaster in every day life.
Still,a cat has eyes unlike a flea which is what I sleep with now;I know only because it bites me in the night!Possibly it was from the cat and became a multitude like my sins .which are mainly of omission.A few are cultivated and the rest grew like weeds.I feel such shame when I think of my life,sleeping with everything but a human being. Intimacy with moths does not contribute to literature or any other human undertaking and yet it saved a man from torment loving a woman with such a strange personality.So that is good.I also wrote a few plays
A midsummer night’s scream.
Julius seized me.
Richard the Blurred
Hams of old England.
Nymphs and Leopards.
Nietzsche’s word was my father.
Who won the Bore?
England’s screaming peasants blend
Death ,where is thy King?
Foreigner’a rile us.
Boldlock the beloved
I made a few dollars selling myself to an owl.Beyond that my life is herstory.
Can I get bail?I hope the judge is lenient
- Herschel Grynspan’s and Shakespeare’s plea for humanity (kristallnacht75.wordpress.com)
- Shakespeare in the Park (brilliant-london.com)
- Shakespeare frightens us, admit Britain’s top actors (telegraph.co.uk)
- Stratford-upon-Avon: Willie’s World of Bardolotry (jpesano.wordpress.com)
- Coping Skills. #17. Sleeping Soundly (annarosemeeds.wordpress.com)
- Keep it simple: even I struggle with Shakespeare, says Hytner (telegraph.co.uk)
- Enjoying Every Shakespeareance (shakesstories.wordpress.com)
- Now Reading: William Shakespeare’s Coriolanus (idealisticandimpractical.wordpress.com)
- Even our greatest luvvies are baffled by the Bard’s writing (thisismoney.co.uk)