Don’t go to bed with an elephant
Don’t go to bed with a frog
Their skin is too cold
When they unfold
In need go to bed with a log.
Don’t go to bed with a cobra
Don’t go to bed with a worm
You will feel fear
When snakes come near.
You may go to bed but you’ll squirm.
Don’t go to bed with a tiger
Don’t go to bed with a lamb
You may feel warm
But not very calm
Lovers unite against spam.
Come to my bed in the morning
Come to my bed in the night.
I am very soft
When I am washed
Let’s snuggle up till we’re right
- Video – 4 Cobras Guard Baby Without Harming Her (odumuyiwajimmy.wordpress.com)
- Man finds eight-foot crocodile under his bed (Video) (examiner.com)
- Only In Africa (judysp.wordpress.com)
- Naked girl on her bed (dirtyrealismlondon.wordpress.com)
- Early to Bed, Early to Rise (stirrup-queens.com)
- Wherein Grandma rethinks the family bed (grandmasbriefs.com)