Good Food: 101 Budget Dishes: Triple-tested Recipes by Jane Hornby
You can get this for 1 penny on amazon,It’s part of a series of small cookery books aimed at people who are unable to spend too much time and money in the kitchen.
I got a catalogue today from an online clothes catalogue where I have shopped before.But now I’ll be lucky to afford a scarf.The scarf is £55!Also they sell dresses which are not washable!How weird is that?
For fruit and veg most supermarkets are expensive.I find Lidl‘s good and much cheaper.The jam is also very good.We do have a market but the quality is variable there
and the queue is long too
- Good Food on a Tight Budget (EWG) (passportdinnersblog.com)
- Can’t Afford Waitrose (camillaandpriscilla.wordpress.com)
- You Are What You Eat. (urbantimes.co)
- Dine Out and Stay In Budget (coupons.answers.com)
- Lets give people the choice to ‘EAT’ and not just be ‘FED’ (foodpoverty.wordpress.com)