I just read this on “How my heart speaks “by Katherine
Just think it could be WormPress or WarmPress.Here are the books recommended by cool.wormpress.com .Meanwhile snails slowly rush in where slugs may be filled with dread.
Some evenings,the sky turned pink
We were happy,lying in the grass
Watching the sun set.
Arms around each other.
Seemed like eternal life had come
Earlier than forecast.
Those weathermen are always wrong!
They need new training
In that timeless moment
In between two raindrops,
In between two tears.
- It’s For The Best (Poem for a Frost Prompt) (balconyviewz.wordpress.com)
- Let Me Tell You What a Poem Brings, poem by Juan Felipe Herrera (California Poet Laureate) (silverbirchpress.wordpress.com)
- Windy Nights, poem by Robert Louis Stevenson (silverbirchpress.wordpress.com)
- It’s For The Best (Poem for a Frost Prompt) (neverendingstorydepository.wordpress.com)
- GIANT OF THE GOLD COAST (a poem for Kofi) by Agatha Aduro (sueddie.wordpress.com)
- HE LIFTS US UP: DP Poem: Be Still (ptl2010.com)
- My Poem ‘Starbucks’ (poetofthesphere.com)
- Analysis of Eva Acharya’s Poem ~ Scared Glory. ~ The Krew Review (papermashed.com)
- “Meaning” – First Draft of What Shall Be A Spoken Word Poem (wordsformwindows.com)
- THE ADORER’S BLOGS (A Short Story, 5th of 7 Parts) (madligaya.wordpress.com)