Don’t wear a watch… unless it’s a diamond one and you are Queen Elizabeth
Do have your mobile on a contract not PAYG… you need it for the time
Don’t ever mention fountain pens
Don’t carry a straw shopper
Don’t do joined up handwriting
Don’t do any handwriting
Do hire a man
Do learn about sexually transmitted diseases
Don’t count on your fingers…
Don’t call your lover,my fiance
Don’t wear a “winter coat”
Do get anorexia
Do at least pretend to be manic depressive.
Do kiss everybody.
Do become bisexual
Don’t mention your cataract surgery.
Do die when alone.
Do have herpes but not IBS
Do learn the decimal system
Do learn what a kilogram weighs
Do have a pocket full of calculators
Do spend a fortune on your hair [I only have one]
Do cripple yourself with 6 foot heels.
Do wear a see through blouse and no camisole [ but a nude bra is ok]
Do ride a horse not a bicycle.
Do get a manicure even when you are dead
- Fountain pen: A relic back from the dead (dnaindia.com)
- Choosing the Right Paper (jmarkbertrand.com)
- Writing by Hand (jmarkbertrand.com)
- Smooth writing (nexusgeekgirl.wordpress.com)
- Bipolar / Manic Depression Quotes (doctorbipolar.me)
- Get information about cataract surgery in Los Angeles (cataractremoval.wordpress.com)
- Binary, denary, hexadecimal and decimal (doodlesbaker.wordpress.com)
- Fine Writing Instruments (and Where to Find them in Toronto) (4mothers1blog.com)