I have received several books now written by or about Levinas.As you guess,they are quite hard so my time is taken up reading.The most hopeful one,The Cambridge Guide,is not here yet.but I think it will be more understandable than the others to an ignorant person like myself. I am unsure what I’ve done but this is coming out very much to one side so I shall just say.Hello and continue with my studies.I like this shy lion picture.
PS.Just got the Cambridge Guide and it looks quite approachable.
- A review of a book about ‘s philosophy (complexnumberblog.wordpress.com)
- A long review of Conversations with Emmanuel Levinas (complexnumberblog.wordpress.com)
- At Wit’s End: Delmore Schwartz’s Poetic Reflections on the Other (schlemielintheory.com)
- What is ethics? (complexnumberblog.wordpress.com)
- The crucial importance of the face:More about Levinas (complexnumberblog.wordpress.com)
- Language as site (veraqivas.wordpress.com)
- Emmanuel Levinas, Don Quixote, and the Hunger of the Other Man (schlemielintheory.com)
- Martin Heidegger Talks About Language, Being, Marx & Religion in Vintage 1960s Interviews (openculture.com)
- Book review: The World at a Glance (iupress.typepad.com)
- Derrida and the Crisis of French Zionism (jadaliyya.com)