Ihave been reading his earlier book,The Saturated Society which I also strongly recommend.I found it good reading and I now know what post modernism is about for better or worse.He can be very funny too When trlating his personal experiences.If you can get these from your library you will be intrigued.And his prose is great too.
I am learning so much.
And laughing too
- We are living in a digital world and I am a digital girl (environmentbehavior.wordpress.com)
- Virtual Environments (environmentbehavior.wordpress.com)
- Constructivism (chiaramae.wordpress.com)
- Psychological Illusion (sis640girls.wordpress.com)
- Social Constructivism and Schindler’s List (politicsmediasportsmusiclife.wordpress.com)
- Adult learning- Social Constructivism (woundsarebad.wordpress.com)
- Theory and Research – impact in the learning experience? (oscarolima.wordpress.com)
- Social Constructivism: Pandora’s Hope (Part 2/3) (philosiful.wordpress.com)
- Columbia Society for Comparative Philosophy lecture on meditation and the mind sciences this Thursday (warpweftandway.com)
- Social Constructivism (swueduc19.wordpress.com)