Do you think philosophy’s monotonous?
Prefer an elephant to a hippopotamus?
Do not feel sad
When joy can be had
From seeing which writes are dichotomous.
Is your spelling far wurse than myne?
Are your thoughts far from sublyme?
Could Jacques Derrida spell?
Could Wittgenstein well?
Answering these questions will take up our tyme
- How to Make Progress in Philosophy (3quarksdaily.com)
- A Wittgenstein Paradox (maverickphilosopher.typepad.com)
- Wittgenstein and Kierkegaard Against Hegel (deandettloff.wordpress.com)
- Stephen Mulhall introduces Wittgenstein (externalword.wordpress.com)
- Wittgenstein and Science (robertlindsay.wordpress.com)
- See the Homes and Studies of Wittgenstein, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche & Other Philosophers (openculture.com)
- Suturing Up Pain: Power of Poetry to Heal (samueljfoxblog.wordpress.com)
- Jacques Derridas’ “Paper or Me… You know”, Or Rather, Derridas follows the “paper trail” of paper…. (agsmith5060ttu.wordpress.com)
- The Democracy of Objects: Derrida and Dinosaurs (theotherjournal.com)
- Ontic Cafe – Philosophy in the Public Sphere (onticafe.wordpress.com)