Margaret Drabble when young
When I moved from books to Philosophy I was not expecting a lot of readers but I have had far more than I thought and so I have continued again after I thought I’d stop.So as I have thought before,people do like serious reading and thinking about thinking.
I would like to discover an introduction to modern literary crticism as i find it hard to get into.I am unsure if it needs to be so difficult….
- The Pure Gold Baby by Margaret Drabble – review (theguardian.com)
- Margaret Drabble: ‘At parties, after a few drinks, I start asking people to supper, which I always regret’ (theguardian.com)
- Margaret Drabble: Unless you’re Hilary Mantel you don’t have a chance (telegraph.co.uk)
- Thinking about what is called thinking [Heidegger] (complexnumberblog.wordpress.com)
- Margaret Drabble: In our head we switch tenses all the time (metro.co.uk)
- ANYTHING is Possible (makeitallbelle1.wordpress.com)
- Sunday Lit Crit Sermon #77: Orson F. Whitney on poetry and religion (motleyvision.org)
- Lit Crit: Vile Bodies (paulgapper.wordpress.com)
- Reading and the Reader by Philip Davis – review (theguardian.com)
- And now for something completely different: Baudrillard, Disneyland, and Capitalist Ideology (rbday.wordpress.com)