If like me you get hooked on philosophy the NYT has many intriguing articles such has this one.
Is it the case that atheism will damage our morals or those of our children?Can you have morals without religion?Ethics may or may not need a religious base.Now Bible reading is diminishing is that leading to trouble?
- The moral relativism of Christianity (recoveringagnostic.wordpress.com)
- Why Moral Relativism is Impossible (newevangelizers.com)
- Noam Chomsky on “Moral Relativism” and Michel Foucault (foucaultnews.com)
- The Shortcomings of Relativism (veritasthinker.wordpress.com)
- Ethics of Cultural Relativism (sapientparadox.wordpress.com)
- Can the worldview of atheism rationally ground moral judgements? (winteryknight.wordpress.com)
- Cultural Relativism (renexiii.wordpress.com)
- Leo Strauss’s Objections to Thomism (sancrucensis.wordpress.com)
- The concequences of ‘moral grayness’ (staugustine.com)
- Basics of a Third Way: Overcoming the Dilemma of Individualism and Groupism (drrocketanski.wordpress.com)