Trapped behind bars?
Can’t stop thinking?Read this article.Can’t stop reading.
Think about :
Extending your kitchen
Getting your hair cut off and buying a wig.
Streaking in church
Shrieking in church
Having a siesta
Fantasise about sex
Fantasise about chastity
Take a quiz for Aspergers
Take a test for mensa.
Convert to a new religion
See a therapist.
Bake a cake.
Have a bath
Go to bed with the Vicar
Go to bed with the Rabbi
Buy a bike
- RIP Doris Lessing, one of science fiction’s most indispensible authors (io9.com)
- Doris Lessing’s whipping boy? Lusty Ken Tynan (standard.co.uk)
- Too many ideas can mean overthinking (introvertedcharisma.wordpress.com)
- overthinking infused with playful kiss (yuxiann.wordpress.com)
- Intuition Vs. Overthinking (marsvenusinlalaland.wordpress.com)
- Thoughts on overthinking… (terrifiedofwaking.wordpress.com)
- Stop Overthinking Negative Experiences: Excessive Rumination Linked To Depression, Anxiety (medicaldaily.com)
- Stop Overthinking Everything! (joanneguidoccio.com)
- Eccentric beings and sensitive souls: Living well with what others call mental health issues (realsafzoro.wordpress.com)
- Writing humour: The Infernal Cafe (rossmurray1.wordpress.com)