Wilson Van Dusen was a very interesting man.Some of his views I am unsure of but his book,The Natural Depth in Man,shows how much we don’t see normally when we look at others.
He was a mystic in a sense.And he worked with people with severe disturbances.His definition of madness that it renders the person useless.Also introspection is bad when one is in a vulnerable state.. better to do useful,practical tasks like sweeping the floor.And always be polite.In other words,stay in touch with others and this world.
- Van Dusen Botanical Garden (awholenewlifeincanada.wordpress.com)
- Why Chesterton Will Be a Saint (insightscoop.typepad.com)
- Living the Mystical Moment (tobiehewitt.wordpress.com)
- A mystical experience? (thescrupulousatheist.com)
- Poetry 9: Sestina (passlexi2.wordpress.com)
- welding tips vs sanity? (gijoe79blog.wordpress.com)
- Philippa Perry (April 2013) (smileandshoot.wordpress.com)
- The Power Of Calmness (balroop2013.wordpress.com)
- Keep Calm and Let Go (asimplelight.wordpress.com)