Reading Fifty Shades of … is not so useful and if you buy some whips and such like,you are increasing your expenditure.Be creative.DIY.. use a hair ribbon.
I looked at that book..I did not realise what it was.The first 3 pages seemed dull so I put it back on Waterstones‘ table.I can’t write a novel so I shall write a limerick.. and before I get mad,why does my layout keep changing?Am I haunted?
Whose love focussed on her cat’s kitten.
She gave it warm milk
Wrapped it in silk.
And now she is knitting four mittens.Is that literary?LITERARY LIMERICK?
A philosopher is a person who thinks
While she washes up at the sink.
She turns over her mind
And lets it unwind…..
She writes all her thoughts down in ink.
CAN YOU TELL LIES?
Some people can’t fantasise
I wonder if they can tell lies?
Reverie suits me…
I daydream at tea.
Maybe my followers are spies?
- Letters and The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society (boudicabooks.org)
- Fifty Shades Darker (thetattooedlibrarian14.wordpress.com)
- ‘City of Boneheads’ (a Novel for Not Very Bright Teens) (leeduigon.com)
- Review: Great Expectations & The Unconsoled (styloviolet.wordpress.com)
- Literary Novels (authormagazineonline.wordpress.com)
- 10 Crazy Literary Conspiracy Theories (listverse.com)
- Day Two: Literary Sadism (iamnano.wordpress.com)
- Beard book up for Waterstones prize (bbc.co.uk)