Reading Fifty Shades in not so useful and if you buy some whips and suchlike
you are increasing your expenditure.Be creative.DIY
Free fantasy for all.Start now.. well later on…
I looked at that book..I did not realise what it was.The first 3 pages seemed dull so I out it back on Waterstones‘ table.I can’t write a novel so I shall write a limerick
Whose love focussed on her cat’s kitten.
She gave it warm milk
Wrapped it in silk.
And now she is knitting four mittens.Is that literary?
While she washes up at the sink.
She turns over her mind
And lets it unwind…..
She writes all her thoughts down in ink.
CAN YOU TELL LIES?
Some people can’t fantasise
I wonder if they can’t tell lies?
Reveries suits me…
I daydream at tea.
Maybe my best friends are spies?
- How I Got a Literary Agent. (notfrombenevolence.wordpress.com)
- Literary News: Tartt hates Hemingway, Dornan as Grey. (thepedantess.wordpress.com)
- Literary Novels (authormagazineonline.wordpress.com)
- Biblioklept’s Dictionary of Literary Terms (biblioklept.org)
- Literary Inquiry (srendaengl.wordpress.com)
- 10 Crazy Literary Conspiracy Theories (listverse.com)
- Cheer-you-up Limericks (martygylleck.wordpress.com)
- Limericks (kooliokoolaid.wordpress.com)
- Limerick master Edward Lear celebrates his 200th birthday (3quarksdaily.com)
- Amazon launches literary journal (theguardian.com)