This book is by Lawrence Le Shan.I’ve had mine many many years.Since then it’s become much more popular and there are hundreds of books on it…I also admire LeShan’s other writing and his work.I used his meditation when travelling alone on a train to a funeral many years ago.
You can find out more about him here.He worked with cancer patients.I read his book on that when I thought I might have it.He seemed to feel that if you lead an uncongenial life to please your parents or others and do not follow your own inner callings you are more likely to get it.He’s a fascinating man.His wife is interesting too and very bold in her thinking..Eda LeShan.
Other good authors on this topic are Patricia Carrington [General discussion and warnings about excessive meditating] and Hubert Benson [Relaxation Response.].
- Great News – Clear Your Mind, An Interactive Guide to Meditation is Now Available on All of Your Apple Products (theloftfitnessstudio.wordpress.com)
- Morning Meditation (20andsober.wordpress.com)
- Deep Meditation Techniques | How “Secret of Meditation” Helps People… (prweb.com)
- Meditate It Away? (slyfawkes.wordpress.com)
- Meditation is Not Religion or Spirituality – It’s Technology (religiondispatches.org)
- Benefits of Meditation : You must try it to see the actual benefits (voyagegroupin.wordpress.com)
- Anxiety And Meditation (power-surge.co)
- relaxation website that mentions to ignore notifications and refers to as stupid little things? (hypnosis-and-relaxation.knowledge-pool.com)
- How To Use Music And Art Being A Leisure Strategy Relaxation (nathancopperfield184ccommon6659.wordpress.com)
- 10 Top Tips For Reducing Stress In Your Life #2 (juliettenolan.com)