Have you ever considered keeping a sheep as a pet? they don’t appear to bite or scratch,they would keep you warm ay night,they would not be in danger if you rolled onto them…I am unsure how much a sheep weighs….imagine wakening up and being between the woolly legs of a sheep ,held against its fleece.just what you need in a recession
As for grooming I am unsure what wild sheep do.They don’t have baths.Do they bathe in rivers?Do they leave it to nature?
And if things got really bad……….I hate to say this,but you could eat it!It would last for ages.I know it sounds cruel but it would have had a lovely life in your garden eating your lawn!
- Police watch over sheep costs €80,000, and counting (timesofmalta.com)
- Italian Sheep Angered When Police Confiscate Cannabis Plants (talesfromthelou.wordpress.com)
- No Choice (lifeandcrimesofmistressrosie.com)
- Delivered to Safety, by ShepherdFarmerGeek (survivalblog.com)
- we all like sheep (gplwoo.wordpress.com)
- Is a sheep a legal pet? (ask.metafilter.com)
- Sheep found; animal had escaped from church rodeo (rapidcityjournal.com)